Culford Gardens is a luxury Bed & Breakfast in Karapiro, ideally located 6 minutes from Cambridge and close to Lake Karapiro.
Our B&B in Karapiro offers two double bedrooms with ensuites (one room specifically renovated for accessibility requirements), plus two single rooms with shared bathroom facilities.
Relax in one of our two lounges with a good book from our library or watch your favourite TV show on the 60” TV. All bedrooms have smart TVs, free wifi, Netflix, Freeview and Sky.
The communal lounge is equipped with coffee and tea making facilities, iron and ironing board, board games, and a private entrance for your convenience. Children are most welcome.
Included in the tariff is a continental breakfast and there is ample parking available at the property.
Make Culford Gardens your home base to explore the Waikato
- Take in the local markets and sights
- Unwind and relax, especially for sports enthusiasts - competitors or spectators
- Visit family and friends
- Attend the National Fieldays, Equestrian events, Rowing regatta's etc.
- A stopover for your road trips
- Have a long weekend getaway
We also have dogs, sheep and poultry on our property.
Please note that smoking and pets are strictly not allowed on the premises.
Culford Gardens is centrally located
We are a convenient stop from the following places of interest.
- 5 mins to Lake Karapiro Domain, home of Rowing New Zealand and Canoe Racing New Zealand.
- 5 mins to Cambridge Golf Club, 20 mins from Lochiel Golf Club and Narrows Golf Club.
- 6 mins to Cambridge, a majestic tree-lined town.
- 15 mins to The Avantidrome, home of Cycling New Zealand.
- 16 mins to Mystery Creek, the National Fielday's Exhibition Centre.
- 25 mins to Hobbiton Movie Set, Matamata.
- 32 mins to Sanctuary Mountain. Home to some of New Zealand’s most endangered species, Maungatautari.
- 60 mins to Tauranga, also Waitomo glow worm caves and Raglan surf beach.
- 75 mins to Rotorua airport.
- 120 mins to Auckland.